Life is an interesting puzzle and there are a lot of secrets we’ve never even heard of. Each day, we learn new things. Although we think that we know everything there is a lot more than our everything. Some of these mysterious discoveries lead us to wonder ‘how is that even possible?’.
Most of our family members and friends are eager to study funny facts, new things; maybe big or small. You can learn a lot more from these types of people. If you are interested to broaden your knowledge try to expand your relationships.
However, now do you want to get to know some interesting things about the world you live in?
Here You Are With A Long List Of Things Which Might Amaze You!
- The number of stars in the world is much more than the amount of sand in the whole world.
- A high count of people who were among us were killed by mosquitoes not by war.
- It’s the vending machines kill people more than the sharks.
- There are about 8 insects in an average bar of chocolate.
- The french people practiced guillotine until 1977.
- A strawberry isn’t a berry but a banana is!
- Humans replace all of the outer skin in one month.
- We use our jaws very often, therefore it’s the highly used joint in our body.
- The naked mole-rat is able to live without oxygen and it’s immune to cancer.
- A single piece of space garbage returns to our Earth per day.
- The Spanish meaning of the word ‘esposas’ refers to the words both ‘handcuffs’ and ‘wives’
- Each person on Earth owns 1.6 million ants.
- In the English language, The word ‘set’ has 464 definitions.
- Honey is the one and only food that can be preserved for a long time no matter how long ago it was made.
- The tongue is considered as the strongest muscle in our body when equivalent with its size.
- The lighter was invented 10 years before they invented the match.
- The Hawaiian alphabet consists of only twelve letters in it as A, E, I, O, U, H, K, L, M, N, P, and W.
- Scientists haven’t yet discovered 99% of the microorganisms in the human body.
- The Blue whales hold their body weight in water along with its mouth.
- Amazing Dolphins call each other by name.
- Everyone in the world walks a distance as much as 5 times around the equator during their lifetime.
- Ice cubes will be white in colour if you make them out of tap water. But if you make them with boiled water they will look transparent.
- If you want to burn 1 calorie you will need to click the mouse 10 million times.
If you want to measure an angle without using a protractor, then use your hand. Spread your little fingers, so that it will represent 0°. The angle between the thumb and the little finger is 90°. You will be able to obtain the angles of 30°, 45°, and 60° respectively when you measure the angles between the little finger and the other fingers.
Teach your kid to use his hand to remember which months have 31 days. First, begin by counting the spaces and knuckles on one hand. The months which have 31 days are represented by the knuckles. Therefore, when observed the knuckle of your first finger, it represents January. The space between the index finger and middle finger is February. It means that February has less number of days than 31. Continue to count the months and then when you reach your little finger knuckle (July) count it once again and come backward.
99% of the Earth’s core contains gold.
Cockroaches won’t die at the same time you cut their head. In the end, they will die of hunger after a few days.
The cracking sounds from whips move very fast than the speed of sound.
Animals have the ability to see ultraviolet flashes which humans can’t see by the naked eyes. Therefore animals avoid power lines.
An average human body has about 7 quintillion joules of potential energy i.e. 30 hydrogen bombs.
A killer whale is not an actual whale and a starfish is not a real fish.
Charles Darwin is the one who got the idea to fix wheels to his office chair to move around faster.
The size of the fat cells change when we lose or gain fat. They won’t die or leave us.
High technology is used in one Gameboy when compared with the technology which people used to put a man on the moon.
Breathe the diamonds if you want to check if it’s real. Fake diamonds will fog up.
The Harry Potter books, iPhone and the Rubik’s Cube are the 3 best selling products.
Altogether we have got 6 senses with us. We have an extra sense known as proprioception, the sense which is useful to maintain the positions of the parts of our body.
Trees can only grow upto a maximum height of 130 meters due to gravity.
Lightning current shock can give the skin a heat of 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
It will not cost more than $1 to charge your phone the whole year.
Paper cuts are more severe than regular cuts because of the nerve endings which remain cut open. These nerves will interact with air. And it helps irritate the cut.
Socrates once stated, “wisdom begins in wonder”
“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
As said at the beginning you will learn many new things during your lifetime. Pay your utmost attention to the outer world and observe it clearly as if it is your first time.
Albert Einstein, the great scientist once said:
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”